The following guidelines have been developed with the safety and security of all participants and their property in mind. Please review them carefully before submitting your application. You will be asked in your application whether you have read and agree with the Art Walk Guidelines prior to participating. Failure to answer this question will be taken into consideration.
1. The Artist must be present during the show.
2. All artwork must be original and handmade by the registered applicant only, and completed in the last four years.
3. No commercial goods for resale or consigned goods will be allowed. No Exceptions!
4. No work requiring special hanging or installation will be allowed. Work may be hung, freestanding, or able to be placed on a pedestal, within a 10′ x 10′ area.
5. The Artist must have a permit from the State Board of Equalization and is responsible for all sales tax incurred.
SPECIAL DISPLAY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Each booth measures 10′ x 10′ with side and back panels. Most booths will be placed in pairs with space between pairs.
2. Two artists may share a booth. BOTH artists must submit individual applications, sharing the fees.
3. Groups wishing to share a tent may do so. The entry should indicate approximately how many artists will be represented, and send representative digital photos from each participant.
4. Artists must provide their own tables, chairs, and other display equipment.
5. A 10′ x 10′ tent or an umbrella may be used at the event. It must be flame retardant as per section 3207 of the California Fire Code and must have a permanently affixed label indicating compliance. You may rent a tent Through Coronado Historical Association staff. A tent rental is $200.